“Do you keep hiring the ‘wrong’ people? Hiring Right is the book for you. Concise and jargon-free, it lists the ten biggest mistakes that organisations make in this area and comes up with clear, practical answers to each of them. The author is a top HR professional, who has seen all sides of the employment story, as an employee, as a consultant and as an employer, and has learnt from his experiences in all of them. However large or small your organisation, this book will enable you to get the right people onboard and to keep them motivated .”
Co-author, The Beermat Entrepreneur
One of the most important decisions you can make in life and business is your choice of ally.
From picking a spouse, choosing your friends and business partners to selecting your employees, these decisions are a matter of life and death and must be taken with great care.
Such is the importance of having the right people on your team that successful organizations rate this capability above all else.
Sadly, this is one major decision businesses are failing to get right, leading to devastating consequences.
This practical book will help you bulletproof your organization against wrong hiring and its negative impact.
In this groundbreaking new book, readers will learn:
- The top 10 hiring mistakes that businesses make and how to avoid them
- How best-in-class organizations carry out their hiring activities so you can adopt similar processes in yours
- The importance of following a standardized process when making hiring decisions
- The criticality of training and certifying your hiring managers before allowing them to participate in the hiring process
- The role bias plays in hiring and how to identify your peculiar bias code
- Insights from the all-time bestselling book and how to apply it to improve your hiring decisions
With dozens of case studies, practical, step-by-step advice, and his signature sense of productive paranoia, Bolaji, a 20-year hiring veteran has written a game-changing, easy-to-use reference manual that business owners and executives can implement to improve their hiring practices and by so doing acquire the right to win in their marketplace.
Read this book and implement what you have learned to start getting better results for your organization.